Soul drips ‘Do The Right Thing’ baseball jersey is inspired by the deaths of black men and women at the hands of law-enforcement. The inspiration from the Dodgers theme comes from the Spike Lee movie “Do The Right Thing“ where he wore the Jackie Robinson LA Dodgers Jersey, and his friend Radio Raheem is killed do to excessive force by Law enforcement. The jersey features the soul drips logo on the sleeves, drip fist logo on collar also the date that their death transpired on bottom of Jersey, and The 187 number represents murder and injustice. this jersey is made to inspire not only America but the world to do the right thing in the fight for a social injustice.
Add any name to the back of the jersey just select custom an enter-in the name on order notes
This jersey is dedicated to:
And sadly to say many more. https://www.reneeater.com/on-monuments-blog/tag/list+of+unarmed+black+people+killed+by+police
10% of the profits will go to families of the victims.
Its classic full-button design features the name and number You Custom, leaving no doubt you'll have a unique
1. Material: 100% Polyester
2. Jersey with stitched logo, name and number and name.
3. Moisture-wicking fabric has spongy handle, good draping property and elasticity as well as good dimensional stability and wrinkle-resistance
4. Breathable & Quick-Drying
5. Athletic Cut & Exquisite stitching not easy to fall off
6. Rounded droptail hem
7. Full-button front
8. Tagless Collar offers clean comfort
9. Machine wash, Do Not Tumble Dry